These biscuits were floating around in our Facebook Group and I had to share.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sifted coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar, shredded
Blend together eggs, coconut flour with baking powder and whisk into batter until there are no lumps. Fold in cheese. Drop batter by the spoonful onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. For a cheesier biscuit increase cheese to 3/4 of a cup.